All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZambra takes us to Chile in the 1980s seen through the eyes of a nine-year-old boy, exploring the need for a literature of children. It speaks of the generation that learned to read and draw while their parents became the victims or accomplices of the dictatorship of Pichet. It describes how their lives are affected by the disquieting presence of a strange woman.
- Author(s)Alejandro Zambra
- PublisherAnagrama, Editorial S.A.
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintAnagrama, Editorial S.A.
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $78.85New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.61Trending at AU $78.85
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.26Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $82.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.