Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe volume presents objective methods to detect and analyse various forms of repetitions. Repetition of textual elements is more than a superficial phemen. It may even be considered as constitutive for units and relations in a text: on a primary level when other way exists to establish a unit, and on a secondary, artistic level, where repetition is a consequence of the transfer of the equivalence principle.
- Author BiographyGabriel Altmann, Ruhr-Universitat Bochum, Germany; Reinhard Kohler, Universitat Trier, Germany.
- Author(s)Gabriel Altmann,Reinhard Kohler
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/02/2015
- Series TitleQuantitative Linguistics [QL]
- Series Part/Volume Number68
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter Mouton
- Weight442 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.