All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the fourth consecutive year, Sebastian Vettel has won the Formula 1 World Championship for drivers. He did so with 13 victories out of the season's 19 races, from the Grand Prix of Belgium to the Brazilian GP. Only Kimi Raikkonen, Fernando Alonso, Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton were able to get the better of the great German champion with their sporadic wins. And Vettel's string of successes also enabled Red Bull to confirm once again it is still the top constructor. On the technical front, the 2013 world championship acquired a certain stability, even if there was lack of new elements, like the abolition of the cars' se step, the elimination of the double DRS and Ferrari's adoption of faired half-axels by. All aspects carefully explained by Giorgio Piola in his latest book in the Technical Analysis series, which is w a must-have for all enthusiasts. This edition also includes over 300 colour illustrations, which unveil all the secrets of the cars that battled for the 2013 world title; and then there is an early look ahead to the principal changes of 2014, when the cars go back to being powered by a turbocharged engines of 6-cylinders and 1600 cc. instead of the classic rmally aspirated V8.
- Author BiographyGiorgio Piola was born in Genoa in 1948 and since 1969 he has been a journalist and television commentator on all Formula One World Championships. Since 1994, he has been the author of the book Formula One Technical Analysis, in which he analyses the evolution of the cars year-by-year.
- Author(s)Giorgio Piola
- PublisherGiorgio Nada Editore
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationVimodrone
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiorgio Nada Editore
- Content Note400 technical drawings ad photos
- Weight621 g
- Width243 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.