Formula 50: A 6-Week Workout and Nutrition Plan That Will Transform Your Life by 50 Cent (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.89+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionGet fit like 50 Cent: The phemenally fit superstar rapper reveals his strategic six-week workout plan for achieving a ripped body and developing the mental toughness to stay in shape for a lifetime. Survival is a recurring theme of 50 Cent s lyrics, and his life. That s why, with obesity rates soaring and fitness levels declining, he wants to give everyone an all-access pass to his premium plan for lifelong fitness. In Formula 50, the mega-successful entertainer and entrepreneur unleashes the power of metabolic resistance training (MRT), the key ingredient that has helped him achieve the famously buff physique that makes his music videos sizzle. Through MRT, 50 Cent s fitness plan breaks down the barriers between traditional weight training and cardio workouts, accelerating fat loss while building muscle and improving overall fitness. Designed for a six-week rollout for total mind-body transformation, the Formula 50 regimen builds willpower while it builds physical power. In addition to motivation, nutrition is ather key element; readers will discover the unique dietary combinations that fuel 50 Cent s workouts. Coauthored with Jeff O Connell, health journalist and editor-in-chief at Bodybuilding.com (the world s largest fitness website), the book delivers a payoff that goes beyond six-pack abs and flab-free pecs: This is a fitness plan that boosts energy, endurance, flexibility, and mobility. The result is a body you ve always dreamed of and the mindset to attain the rest of your dreams.
- Author BiographyCurtis J. Jackson III (50 Cent) has sold more than 20 million records worldwide. His debut album, Get Rich or Die Tryin , was the largest debut in SoundScan history. He also manages a broad business empire and serves on the board of G-Unity Foundation, a nonprofit organization serving low-income youth. His previous bestsellers include his autobiography, From Pieces to Weight, and the motivational guide The 50th Law. He is also the author of Playground, an antibullying book for young adults.Jeff O Connell is editor-in-chief at Bodybuilding.com. He authored Sugar Nation and coauthored the New York Times bestseller LL Cool J s Platinum Workout.
- Author(s)50 Cent
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables
- Weight762 g
- Width195 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.