All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBecause pharmaceutical scientists lack information about biopharmaceutical product manufacture and commercialization, this book comprehensively covers fundamentals and essential pathways for each production phase; as well as the purpose, function, and relation to other stages in the product development process. It provides case histories related to therapeutic moclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins, and plasma fractions. And it offers the perspective and experience of production and manufacturing of the drugs, making this a vital for pharmaceutical, biotech, regulatory, and academic researchers and professionals.
- Author BiographyFeroz jameel, PhD, is Principal Scientist for Drug Product Process Development at Amgen, involved in the development of biopharmaceutical products and the develop-ment of new technologies to enhance drug product manufacturing. Dr. Jameel is the recipient of the Parenteral Drug Association's 1999 Fred Simon Award for the Best Paper Published in the PDA Journal of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology. SUSAN HERSHENSON, PhD, is Vice President for Pharmaceutical and Device Development at Genentech. She has more than fifteen years' experience in the area of formulation and delivery, including development of protein and small molecule therapeutics.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1510 g
- Width159 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edited byFeroz Jameel,Susan Hershenson
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.