All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2012 Christy Award finalist, Historical category.
Camilla Fox is alive. The last thing she remembers is being lost in the sw after leaving her home to escape the Mormon faith she longer calls her own. She's been taken in by the 5th Infantry Regiment of the US Army and given over to the personal care of Captain Charles Brandon. As she regains her strength, memories of her two children she had to leave behind come flooding back, threatening to break her heart. Camilla is determined to reunite with her daughters. But when news of her father's grave illness reaches her, she kws she must return to the family farm to reconcile with her father. As spring arrives, Camilla returns to Salt Lake City a changed woman, but thing could prepare her for the changes to the city, to the Mormon church, and to the family she left behind.
- Author(s)Allison Pittman
- PublisherTyndale House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSister Wife
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTyndale House Publishers
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $20.24Trending at AU $25.34
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.