All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.44
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.12
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.41
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.82
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionSylvia Ramirez believes in marriage, two people bound together forever in love. Jules Marvin is a contented polyamorist and has plans to change. She enjoys her freedom and has interest in mogamy. Everything changes when they meet in the summer when marriage equality came to California. As Proposition 8 threatens to take away everything Sylvia s worked for, she fights her attraction to Jules. Jules is intrigued and impressed by Sylvia s passion for justice, but she s certain she s t ready for a one-on-one relationship. They re polar opposites in everything. And as San Francisco s queers fight Proposition 8, everything Sylvia and Jules assume is true is called into question.
- Author BiographyKathleen Knowles grew up in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, but has lived in San Francisco for more than thirty years. She finds the city s combination of history, natural beauty, and multicultural diversity inspiring and endlessly fascinating. Other than writing, she loves music of all kinds, walking, bicycling, and stamp collecting. LGBT history and politics have commanded her attention for many years, starting with her first Pride march in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1978. She and her partner were married in July, 2008, and live atop one of San Francisco s many hills with their three pets. She works as a health and safety specialist at the University of California, San Francisco.
- Author(s)Kathleen Knowles
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight218 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.