All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
About this product
- DescriptionThirty years after its founding in 1876, Fort Sam Houston was the nation's largest Army post. Generals Pershing and Eisenhower were among hundreds of thousands of soldiers stationed there. Fort Sam hosted the first military aircraft flights in Texas, supplied pursuit of Pancho Villa on the Mexican border and trained divisions in both world wars. Its 3,000 acres hold some 800 registered historic structures, more than the number at West Point. Now undergoing major expansion, it is the Army's center for medical training and headquarters for commands including Fifth U.S. Army and U.S. Army South.
- Author(s)Eldon Cagle
- PublisherTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Weight399 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Foreword byGen. Tom Jaco
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.