All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionFort Sisseton - Dakota Territory is the historical fiction account of an 1860's U.S. cavalry soldier, Sergeant Bryan Sipe, meeting the challenges of life on a prairie filled with a restless Indian population, Civil War outlaws, and the most difficult adversary of all, his own father. Sergeant Sipe's Old West adventure, parallels the discoveries of a present day, ten year-old, Jake, who explores his new home town on the Sisseton-Wahpeton Indian Reservation in modern day rtheastern South Dakota.
- Author BiographyGreg Heitmann was raised in Groton South Dakota where he grew up hunting and fishing in the northeast part of the state. He graduated from Groton High School in 1987 and South Dakota State University in 1992. Greg currently resides in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Greg has written eight screenplays and continues to develop several forthcoming projects. Fort Sisseton - Dakota Territory is his first novel based on his screenplay of the same name. For more information, see Greg's website at: www.thegmann.com.
- Author(s)Gregory L Heitmann
- PublisherGregory L. Heitmann
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGregory L. Heitmann
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.