All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionMAPS AND PLANSCAMPAIGN OF THE NETHERLANDS 1793-17951. Positoin of Famars. 2. Dunkirk. 3. Position of the opposing armies April 1794. 4. Battle of Turcoing. 5. Avesnes-le-Sec, Villers en Cauchies, and Beaumont. 6. Willems.CAMPAIGNS OF THE MEDITERRANEAN 1793-17957.Toulon. 8. Corisica. 9. Bastia. 10. Calvi.CAMPAIGNS OF THE WEST INDIES, *1793-1798Leeward Sphere11.Haiti, with inset of St. Domingo. 12. Jamaica. Windward Sphere13. Martinique14. Guadeloupe.*For general map of the West Indies see Volume IIIHISTORY OF THE ARMY15. St Lucia. 16. Castries. 17. St Vincent. 18. Grenada. 19. Dominica.CAMPAIGN OF NORTH HOLLAND 179920. General Map of North Holland. 21. North Holland: Helder to Petten. 22. North Holland: Pette to Alkmaar. 23. Cape of Good Hope, with inset of Capetown and Simons-town.GENERAL MAPS24. The Netherland, North-East France, and the Lower Rhine. 25. France, and the Western Mediterranean, with five insets-(1)Malta (2)Valetta (3)Mirca(4)Connaught, 1798, (5)Partitions of Poland. 26. Egypt and The Eastern Mediterranean, with three insets(1)Peninsula of Alexandria, from Aboukir Bay to Alexandria (2) The Battle of 21st March 1801 (3) The Valley of the Nile. 27. Southern India, with two insets (1)Seringapatam (2)Ceylon.
- Author(s)J. W. Fortescue
- PublisherNaval & Military Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationEast Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNaval & Military Press Ltd
- Content NoteIll.M.27col.M.
- Weight124 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.