Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe problem with porgraphy addiction has never been worse. Tens of thousands of young people--as young as seven and eight years old--are finding that porgraphy has control over their life. Fortify: The Ultimate Fighter's Guide to Overcoming Porgraphy Addiction, authored by the hip n-profit organization Fight the New Drug, is a complete guide to helping young men and women find the tools, gain the education, and uncover the resources necessary to help themselves and others overcome this addiction. Using research and advice from addiction recovery specialists and therapists, Fortify explains why porgraphy acts like an addictive drug. The book arms teens and young adults with the tools and confidence they need to fight the addiction by guiding them through a basic training program for themselves and others around them. By fortifying themselves, their relationships, and their world against porgraphy addiction, readers are ready to join with other fighters in the stand against porgraphy and its harmful effects.
- Author(s)Fight the New Drug
- PublisherFamilius LLC
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSanger, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFamilius LLC
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.