All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $33.18Free postage
- AU $32.76Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionHealth-conscious consumers read the nutritional labels, but it's nearly impossible to get the nutrients we need with diet alone. To get the USDA-recommended daily quota of vitamin D, for example, you need to eat 15 eggs or 26 sardines; of iron, 414 almonds or 15 cups of broccoli. So we rely on nutritional supplements - vitamins and minerals, probiotics and enzymes - but the variety of pills, products, and elixirs on the market today is overwhelming. And, as we have seen in recent news, some of these products are downright fakes. That's what makes this new book by trusted natural health physician Tieraona Low Dog urgently needed, practical in its approach, and perennial in value. Dr. Low Dog explains the basics about every essential nutritional supplement and guides the reader in creating a personalized supplement plan, tailored to individual genetics, age, gender, and lifestyle.
- Author BiographyTIERAONA LOW DOG, M.D., is a personality author who eagerly represents her own work and is broadening her reach to the general public. She is a frequent guest on Dr. Oz and NPR's The People's Pharmacy as well as authoring a regular column for Prevention health magazine. She is the author of National Geographic's Life is Your Best Medicine and Healthy at Home and coauthor of National Geographic Guide to Medicinal Herbs.
- Author(s)Tieraona Low Dog
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.