All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTracking outlaws Dobie Miller and Waldo Schmitt into a deadly desert, the torious bounty hunter Iron Eyes is closing the distance between them with every beat of his determined heart. Yet the magnificent palomi stallion beneath his ornate saddle is starting to suffer. For years the deadly Iron Eyes has never been concerned about his horses, but since acquiring the powerful stallion, his attitude has changed. Iron Eyes kws that the horse has saved his life many times, due to its remarkable strength, but w it needs water badly. Every instinct tells the bounty hunter to stop his relentless hunt for the wanted outlaws, but then his steely eyes spot something out in the sickening heat-haze: It is a towering fortress. Iron Eyes presses on.
- Author BiographyAnne-Marie Vukelic was born in Codsall, South Staffordshire in 1967 and went on to attend St Peter's School in Wolverhampton. In the 1980s, she moved to Austria but has now returned to the UK. Vukelic is a lifelong enthusiast of both Victorian history and psychology and currently works as a health and social care manager. She continues to live and work in the West Midlands. Her two previous novels, Far Above Rubies and The Butterflies are Free, were published by Robert Hale.
- Author(s)Rory Black
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Black Horse Western
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Weight313 g
- Width123 mm
- Height186 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementAlabama
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.56Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $22.39
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.