All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Inspiring Story of Selfless Courage and Life-Changing Determination Fortunes Crossing is an inspirational narrative promoting personal values of faith, charity and self-discipline. Chet, a young businessman suffering from a terminal illness, devotes the last year of his life to dying with class and to helping Gus, a recovering drug addict and alcoholic. Chet guides Gus in fulfilling his own purpose in life by helping and giving unselfishly to others, so becoming a productive member of society. The problems these two men face and the courage and mutual support with which they face them convey a powerful message: that the path to self-fulfillment is found, in large part, through helping others to find their way as well.
- Author BiographyA native Floridian, Lowell Teal was born into a citrus and cattle family. After graduation from the University of Florida, his executive career began with an international agricultural marketing organization representing citrus growers and other producers nationwide. Fifteen years later he established a management, marketing and public relations consulting firm. Today the company is known as Austin Teal Corporation, a real estate sales organization, from which he is retired. He is the author of A Happy Heart Is a Good Medicine and Company Stewardship. Both present a how-to-think educational process for the person within the workaday world who is balancing job demands with family responsibilities. He is married, the father of two, and grandfather of two.
- Author(s)Lowell Teal
- PublisherBath Pond Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication22/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBath Pond Publishing LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.36
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $53.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.