Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis story takes place in the dark, dank village of Runny Cove. There, orphan Isabelle works her fingers to the bone at the Magnificently Supreme Umbrella Factory, struggling to support herself and her Grandma Maxine. That is, until Isabelle discovers that she has inherited Fortune's Farm, the last place on earth where magic grows. Now Isabelle must use the magic to save the people of Runny Cove without spilling the secret of Fortune's Farm to the world-or worse, to the greedy factory owner, Mr. Supreme, who wants to exploit the magical fruit for his own selfish purposes.
- Author BiographySuzanne Selfors is the author of To Catch a Mermaid. She lives with her husband on an island in Washington state where they are raising two children, a dog, a cat, and a flock of messy chickens.
- Author(s)Suzanne Selfors
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication02/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight346 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.