All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis little book will be your companion for forty days of scripture reading and guided spiritual reflection. Each day begins with a one- to two-page reading from the Common English Bible followed by questions and space to record your own thoughts and prayers. Through this forty-day journey--an ancient Christian practice--you will deepen your relationship with God, who comes to us in the words of scripture and the silence of meditation. These first two themes in this new series are perfect for the new year as people meditate on and celebrate new beginnings. Features:
- Small trim size makes this very portable for having a short devotional and recording your thoughts in a variety of locations.
- Attractive and contemporary design makes for a perfect gift.
- The readability of the CEB translation lends itself to personal reflection.
- The themes are chosen seasonally but are appropriate for any time during the year someone wants to renew or reinvigorate their Bible study and prayer life.
- Author(s)Common English Bible
- PublisherAbingdon Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville, Tennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbingdon Press
- Weight136 g
- Width124 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.