All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is your struggle? A bad habit? Addiction? Unforgiveness? Insecurity? Even when change is in our best interest we resist. We even vilify those pushing us in that direction. The problem, however, is they are t the real villain. The real villain is our behavior.Unbecome everything you were never meant to be.Just as Jesus squared off with the devil in the wilderness, we must square off with our devils. Forty Days to Defeat Your Past is a one-day-at-a-time process that uses the number forty to help readers identify and defeat the destructive patterns of their past. Take on the forty-day challenge and establish new, healthy, fulfilling habits to launch the starting point for you to walk out the life you ve only ever dreamed about.
- Author BiographyLarry Dugger has spent the last twenty years as both a pastor and professional counselor. He received a certificate of theology and principles of Christian Counseling from Berean University. With a blend of humor and wisdom, he endeavors to make the complicated issues of life simple. He travels extensively to speak at churches, marriage conferences, and private venues. Dugger makes his home in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri with his wife, Karen, and their two sons.
- Author(s)Larry Dugger
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication17/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.