Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a combined fictional vel and factual documentary. The vel depicts two Jewish teenagers who face life-threatening experiences. Their intense infatuation is tempered by the unwavering love of a Jewish father steeped in the traditions of the Great Sanhedrin.
The factual elements primarily explore the relationship between the Jewish Calendar and the entire visitation of Yeshua (Jesus) the Jewish Messiah on this earth. The term Forty-Two in the title refers to the 31/2-year time-span of Jesus' ministry, while Ten Toes refers to prophetic views of the end-time.
Few would read a book containing only facts and statistics, so the author combined credible fictional narratives with actual events in the New Testament, and supported them with extensive documentation. Long held Church traditions are replaced by Jewish first-century alternatives. Of special interest is the manner in which the Jewish Exodus Calendar, historic facts and the many prophecies given in the Tanakh (Old Testament) bring unanimity to the Jewish Festivals. The Jewish Calendar is revealed as prophetically perfect, and therefore superior to the recently extolled Mayan calendar.
The reader is encouraged to read the book either as a vel or for research and analysis. Most readers will find it rewarding to combine the two. This book will inform, inspire, or possibly agitate the reader, whether he or she is a Torah Jew, a Messianic Believer, or an Atheist.
- Author(s)Wes Tressler
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication22/07/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Weight712 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.