All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a dispute, governments weigh up their options when selecting between various dispute settlement mechanisms. By scrutinising the interaction of institutional design with state interests, this book analyses why particular forums are selected in maritime boundary disputes.
- Author BiographyAletta Mondre has worked at the 'Transformations of the State' Research Centre, was involved with the 'Changing Norms of Global Governance' Research Group, and is currently a Lecturer in the Department of Political Science at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany. She won the UNA-Germany Award for best PhD thesis, and has published research on the judicialization of international affairs.
- Author(s)Aletta Mondre
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleTransformations of the State
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.