All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFossils Make A Monkey Out Of Evolution Josh Greenberger The validity of evolution rests on two questions. One, is it possible? Two, did it happen? This book proves beyond any shadow of a doubt that evolution never happened. One Amazon reader ... This book presented a very compelling case against evolution based on the evidence of so many missing fossils in the fossil record ... I for one haven't seen any plausible explanation for these missing fossils. At this writing, the arguments presented in this book against the theory of evolution go unchallenged.
- Author BiographyWas science writer for the magazine CHAI TODAY for several years. Was a science buff most of his life. His letters and articles, ranging from science to computers to politics to humor, have appeared in the New York Daily News, the New York Post, the Jewish Press, Hamodia and several other publications. Has also written several screenplays, some of which were optioned to movie producers. As a computer consultant, has developed software for NASA's Goddard Institute of Space Science. He went on to develop software for Goldman Sachs, Chase, Charles Schwab and several other major corporations.
- Author(s)MR Josh Greenberger
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.