All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA widespread erosion of ethics and responsible behavior in the business world has resulted from a failure of society and institutions of higher education to instill and teach moral principles. In response, this short read begins a vital conversation by introducing some thought paradigms that will challenge current business practices, create a vision for the future, and provide a road map to navigate this uncharted territory. Those in a position of power and influence must stage an immediate revolution or we will be crushed by what we have created. This is t a doomsday prophecy, rather a statement of patterns that have been quantified by scientist, ecomists, and educators. Readers of this book will be ignited and transformed by a compelling personal and professional call to action resulting in the realignment of corporate values and operations. Just as great tribal leaders historically came together in the past, business leaders must set their intention on protecting the human and capital resources of their corporations for the higher good of society and the world. Graduate business students and corporate leaders are made aware in this book how we are w operating in a business environment that has forever changed. It outlines specific action that students must understand and corporate leaders must take w to end the ecomic and moral decline in this first part of the 21st century.
- Author BiographyPriscilla Berry Jacksonville, FL, Consultant, Barry and Associates; University of Florida.
- Author(s)Priscilla Berry
- PublisherBusiness Expert Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSterling Forest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBusiness Expert Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight334 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.