All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful n-fiction book which aims to inspire children to think about art made from recycled material. In the early 1900s the way art was created changed. Pablo Picasso used cardboard instead of paint. Marcel Duchamp called a bicycle wheel art and Raoul Hausemann made a sculpture out of an old shopkeeper's dummy. Instead of using traditional materials such as paint, more and more artists started using found materials like newspapers, old photographs and bits of furniture. And they are still doing it today. Find out how these artists, using found materials, changed the art world. Be inspired to create your own masterpieces!
- Author BiographyLisa Holzl is a Sydney-based author and art teacher. She is passionate about recycled art, and introducing readers to new ideas.
- Author(s)Lisa Holzl
- PublisherWalker Books Australia
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNewtown
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintWalker Books Australia
- Weight524 g
- Width295 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.