All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- Description* The book supports the new version of Dreamweaver, a huge potential market - Dreamweaver has over 3 million users worldwide. * This book is fairly unique within that market - a book purely focused on ASP web development with Dreamweaver that teaches professional techniques, and doesn't treat readers like idiots (it isn't aimed at the dummies audience.) * ASP has been superceded by ASP.NET, but still remains very popular amongst Dreamweaver Developers.
- Author BiographyRob Turnbull is the senior developer for Lighthouse Design for Business Ltd., an established new media design and marketing company based in Shrewsbury, U.K. Clients across Europe from small businesses to blue chip companies provide an increasing workload, which includes the development of databases, web sites, multimedia presentations, interactive CD-ROMs, promotional videos, and 3D artwork (animations and stills). His personal web site, www.robgt.com, is primarily focused on offering help and guidance to fellow Dreamweaver users, including tutorials and links to helpful resources and some useful extensions.
- Author(s)Omar Elbaga,Rob Turnbull
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectComputing: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFriends of Ed
- Content Notebiography
- Weight703 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.