All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionTaking Hugh of St. Victor's On the Sacraments of the Christian Faith as his source text, Dillard applies the methods of analytic philosophy to develop a systematic theology in the spirit of Christian Platonism, exploring questions that remain pressing for readers interested in philosophy, theology, religion, and the history of medieval thought.
- Author BiographyPeter S. Dillard is an independent scholar and a former instructor at Villanova University, USA.
- Author(s)Peter S. Dillard
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.