All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh take on contemporary brain science research, this book presents neuroscience-the scientific study of brain, mind and behaviour-in easy-to-understand ways with a focus on concepts of interest to all science readers.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Presti teaches neurobiology, psychology, and cognitive science at the University of California in Berkeley; worked for more than a decade in the clinical treatment of addiction at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in San Francisco; and teaches neuroscience to Tibetan monastics in India. He has doctorates in molecular biology and biophysics from Caltech, and in clinical psychology from the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)David E. Presti
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleNorton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width162 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.