All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFoundations Languages courses are tailor-made for Institution-wide Languages Programmes (IWLPs), languages options and electives, ab initio and mir routes in languages, and open learning programmes. Foundations German 1 features: * 10 units flexibly designed to fit the teaching year * Scripted and unscripted dialogues to provide a diverse range of audio material * Integrated pair- and groupwork activities throughout the book * Comprehensive self-study section for n-contact hours * Grammar and vocabulary sections within each unit as well as in a reference section * Extension work in reading and listening to provide a more demanding challenge for those students or courses needing it New for the third edition: * Fully revised and updated following extensive lecturer feedback * First time in full colour! * New photos and illustrations * New integrated video clips * Code for interactive ebook inside to allow easy access to video, audio and interactive exercises and great searchability * Extra online grammar and video exercises * New cultural tes Visit the companion website for more information.
- Author BiographyTom Carty was formerly Principal Lecturer in German and IWLP Programme Leader at both Staffordshire University and the University of Wolverhampton, UK, where he designed, managed and taught on the IWLP programmes. He has written extensively on IWLP issues. He is co-author of this title and series editor for the whole Foundations Languages series. Ilse Wuhrer is Teaching Fellow in German in the Department of Modern Languages at the University of Keele with responsibility for course planning and delivery of modules in German. She has been teaching on IWLP courses for 17 years.
- Author(s)Ilse Wuhrer,Tom Carty
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitlePalgrave Foundations Languages
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note78 colour line drawings, 68 colour illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $109.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.