All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers control theory signal processing and relevant applications in a unified manner. It introduces the area, takes stock of advances, and describes open problems and challenges in order to advance the field. The editors and contributors to this book are pioneers in the area of active sensing and sensor management, and represent the diverse communities that are targeted.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight654 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlfred Olivier Hero,David Castanon,Doug Cochran,Keith Kastella
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.