Foundations and Best Practices in Early Childhood Education: History, Theories, and Approaches to Learning by Lissanna M Follari (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $153.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $151.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNote: This is the bound book only and does t include access to the Enhanced Pearson eText. To order the Enhanced Pearson eText packaged with a bound book, use ISBN 0133830918. Foundations and Best Practices in Early Childhood Education, 3/e presents a broad exploration of the scope, roles, and practices of working with and for children and families that's ideal for both the beginning educator, as well as for those with experience teaching young children who are working to further their education. Toward the goal of helping educators make connections between beliefs and philosophies and practice, it includes stories or extended vignettes from a variety of classrooms that highlight how teachers and programs are integrating guiding principles and beliefs into applied practice. A resource for those beginning or continuing a reflective journey on the evolving path of defining and reshaping an educator's own practice with children and families, it encourages educators to go forth and find a voice that will be used to advocate on behalf of all children and families. Now also available as a Pearson Video-Enhanced eText, this new edition reflects recent changes in early care and education practice based on legislative and policy changes, as well as the latest research on effective practice. Included are contextualized videos, Learning Outcomes, streamlined summaries, additional charts and graphic features, coverage of evidence-based practice and Common Core State Standards, and some important content changes that bring the material up-to-date and in step with today's latest information in the field. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded video and internet resources. Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is: * Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience. * Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(R) and Android(R) tablet.* * Affordable. The Enhanced Pearson eText may be purchased stand-alone or with a loose-leaf version of the text for 40-65% less than a print bound book. *The Enhanced eText features are only available in the Pearson eText format. They are t available in third-party eTexts or downloads. *The Pearson eText App is available on Google Play and in the App Store. It requires Android OS 3.1-4, a 7 or 10 tablet, or iPad iOS 5.0 or later.
- Author BiographyLissanna Follari has been a faculty in early childhood teacher education programs for 13 years and is currently Director for the Bachelors of Innovation in Inclusive Early Childhood Education with the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs. She has written two textbooks with Pearson, Foundations and Best Practices in Early Childhood Education, 3rd edition, and Valuing Diversity in Early Childhood, 1st edition, both published in 2014. She began her career as a passionate educator for young children and families two decades ago and has taught toddlers through elementary school children. Along the way, Dr. Follari also served in child care and lab school administration roles, always promoting play-based, whole-child centered learning environments filled with wonder and beauty for children and teachers alike. She presents trainings and workshops at several regional and national conferences annually in addition to teaching and writing. Above all else, Dr. Follari is a dedicated advocate for joy and excellence in early childhood care and education; passions that are fueled by her most important role as a mother.
- Author(s)Lissanna M Follari
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication18/04/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight549 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.35Trending at AU $22.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.