All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you make your school library media programme more successful? This book identifies current trends and thinking about library media specialists as change agents and their roles in school improvement, curriculum design, collaboration with teachers, and building information literacy. Reprinted from recent issues of Emergency Librarian , 39 articles offer stimulating discussions on learning theories, flexible scheduling, new techlogies, thematic units, new partnerships and more. Articles are organized into seven sections - foundations, the school context, role clarification, information literacy, collaborative planning and teaching, programme development, and accountability.
- PublisherLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/1998
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Out-of-print date08/07/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, forms, 1 port.
- Weight1089 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byKen Haycock
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.