All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet a disciple's perspective on God, His Word, the Holy Spirit, spiritual warfare, and Christ's return through the 5 lessons in this revised DFD Bible study. If using in a group, personal study is needed between sessions.
- Author BiographyEUGENE H. PETERSON is a pastor, scholar, writer, and poet. He has authored more than twenty books, including A Long Obedience in the Same Direction, The Contemplative Pastor, Leap Over a Wall and the best-selling Message Bible. He is Professor Emeritus of Spiritual Theology at Regent College in Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Eugene founded Christ Our King Presbyterian Church in Bel Air, Maryland, where he was the pastor for twenty-nine years. He lives with his wife, Jan, in Montana. They have three children and six grandchildren.
- PublisherNavPress Publishing Group
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleDesign for Discipleship
- Series Part/Volume Number05
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNavPress Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width144 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.