All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, Sills offers students and practitioners an in-depth, step-by-step guide to the development of perceptual and clinical skills. It provide students with clinical exercises and explorations to help students and practitioners learn the essentials of a biodynamic approach.
- Author BiographyFranklyn Sills is the co-director of the Karuna Institute, a retreat and teaching center that offers trainings in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy as well as a master's degree in Core Process Psychotherapy. The author of four books published by North Atlantic Books, he lives in Devon, UK. Cherionna Menzam, PhD, contributed a chapter to Foundations in Craniosacral Biodynamics. She lives in Santa Monica, CA.
- Author(s)Franklyn Sills
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Content Note92 Black and White Illustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.