All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.47Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
About this product
- DescriptionNOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may t be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase. This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText and the loose-leaf version. This classic text provides a clear picture of why the fundamentals of American education are important to today s teachers and how the evolution of education affects today s teaching and learning. It focuses on helping students become highly qualified teachers by connecting theory and practice, examining the philosophical and historical roots of education as well as its current structures, and exploring the real-life challenges facing teachers and the future of education and the teaching profession. Comprehensive, up to date, and balanced, Foundations of American Education shows students how to read, think about, and respond to current educational issues; asks them to reflect on how the past influences education today; and helps to prepare them to become professional educators. The new edition provides a fresh look at such topics as government involvement in education, the national standards, student achievement data, charter schools, and the mirity to majority demographic shift in the student population. The Enhanced Pearson eText features embedded videos and assessments. Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad(r) and Android(r) tablet.*
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
- 0134027531 / 9780134027531 Foundations of American Education, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 0134027663 / 9780134027661 Foundations of American Education, Loose-Leaf Version
- Author(s)Arlene Metha,L Dean Webb
- Date of Publication23/01/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleWhat's New in Foundations / Intro to Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight930 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement8th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.