All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive textbook for doctors undertaking courses in anthroposophical medicine. It includes chapters on the philosophical foundations of anthroposophical medicine; developing dynamic perception; polarities; metamorphosis; working with the texts of Rudolf Steiner; and the anthropsophical path of inner development.
- Author BiographyDr Guus van der Bie is an anthroposophical GP in Holland. Previously a university teacher, he works part-time with Goethean Science at the Louis Bolk Instituut, teaching and writing for doctors and students. Dr Machteld Huber is working in research on nutritional quality and health at the Louis Bolk Instituut in Holland. For the last ten years she has also taught at and coordinated the Dutch Anthroposophical Seminar for doctors.
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2003
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note50 diagrams and tables
- Weight511 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byGuus van der Bie,Machteld Huber
- Translated byJan Kees Saltet
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.