All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory, undergraduate-level textbook provides an easy entry point into the challenging field of diatonic set theory. After introducing mathematical concepts that relate directly to music theory, the text concentrates on these mathematical relationships, and uses pedagogical exercises and instructions to establish a strong link between introductory pedagogy and recent scholarship in music theory, relating concepts in diatonic set theory directly to the study of music fundamentals.
- Author BiographyTimothy A. Johnson is Professor of Music Theory at Ithaca College and Chair of Graduate Studies in Music. He is the author of Baseball and the Music of Charles Ives: A Proving Ground (Scarecrow Press, 2004).
- Author(s)Timothy A. Johnson
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2008
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width219 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.