All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Steven Shavell provides an in-depth analysis and synthesis of the ecoic approach to the building blocks of our legal system, namely, property law, tort law, contract law and criminal law. He also examines the litigation process as well as welfare ecomics and morality. Aimed at a broad audience, this book requires neither a legal background r technical ecomics or mathematics to understand it. Because of its breadth, analytical clarity and general accessibility, it is likely to serve as a definitive work in the ecomic analysis of law.
- Author BiographySteven Shavell is Samuel R. Rosenthal Professor of Law at Harvard Law School.
- Author(s)Steven Shavell
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2004
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note11 tables
- Weight1157 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.