All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionFoundations of Financial Management has built a loyal following due to its strong real-world emphasis, clear writing style, and step-by-step explanations that simplify difficult concepts. The text focuses on the nuts and bolts of finance with clear and thorough treatment of concepts and applications. In addition to completing the revisions, Block, Hirt, and Danielsen also revise all end of chapter problems and complete the solutions themselves. The authors kw what works and what doesn't work for students, and they have consistently maintained a product that is responsive to the demands of the marketplace.
- Author(s)Bartley Danielsen,Geoffrey Hirt,Stanley Block
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication08/01/2016
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1361 g
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statement16th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.