All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionManaging vagueness/fuzziness is starting to play an important role in Semantic Web research, with a large number of research efforts underway. Foundations of Fuzzy Logic and Semantic Web Languages provides a rigorous and succinct account of the mathematical methods and tools used for representing and reasoning with fuzzy information within Semantic Web languages. The book focuses on the three main streams of Semantic Web languages: * Triple languages RDF and RDFS * Conceptual languages OWL and OWL 2, and their profiles OWL EL, OWL QL, and OWL RL * Rule-based languages, such as SWRL and RIF Written by a prominent researcher in this area, the book is the first to combine coverage of fuzzy logic and Semantic Web languages. The first part of the book covers all the theoretical and logical aspects of classical (two-valued) Semantic Web languages. The second part explains how to generalize these languages to cope with fuzzy set theory and fuzzy logic. With an extensive bibliography, this book provides in-depth insight into fuzzy Semantic Web languages for n-fuzzy set theory and fuzzy logic experts. It also helps researchers of n-Semantic Web languages get a better understanding of the theoretical fundamentals of Semantic Web languages.
- Author BiographyUmberto Straccia is a researcher at the Istituto di Scienze e di Tecnologie dell'Informazione (ISTI) of the Italian National Council of Research (CNR). He received a Ph.D. in computer science from the University of Dortmund. His research interests include fuzzy logic, knowledge representation and reasoning, semantic web languages, machine learning, and decision making.
- Author(s)Umberto Straccia
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- SubjectComputing: General
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Studies in Informatics Series
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 75 black & white tables
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.