All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor years, Danny Silk has been teaching, writing, speaking, and coaching onhorand how to express it in our families, churches, organizations, and communities. And for years, he has received the same feedback and questions around this powerful, challenging, and frequently misunderstood and misapplied concept, such as:
- . You say that people of hor must be powerful, but to a lot of people, powerful means dominating and selfish. What does it mean to be powerful?
- . If respecting our freedom and the freedom of others is crucial to practicing hor, what do we do when people cant handle their freedom?
- . We tried to horably confront someone, and the person refused to clean up his mess. What do we do w?
- . I really don t like confrontation. Doesn t hor mean we should get along without conflict?
- . If we re all trying to hor one ather equally, does that mean there shouldn t be any leaders?
- . Why does hor always seem to turn into entitlement ?
- Author(s)Danny Silk
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.