All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis heavily class-tested book is an exposition of the theoretical foundations of hyperbolic manifolds. It is a both a textbook and a reference. A basic kwledge of algebra and topology at the first year graduate level of an American university is assumed. The first part is concerned with hyperbolic geometry and discrete groups. The second part is devoted to the theory of hyperbolic manifolds. The third part integrates the first two parts in a development of the theory of hyperbolic orbifolds. Each chapter contains exercises and a section of historical remarks. A solutions manual is available separately.
- Author(s)John Ratcliffe
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number149
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1199 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.