All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduce the essentials and latest trends in today's marketing with strong visuals and exciting, timely discussions found in the proven marketing text for students of all backgrounds - Pride/Ferrell's FOUNDATIONS OF MARKETING, 7E. This edition's extensive coverage of current marketing strategies and concepts addresses social media, sustainability, globalization, customer relationship management, supply chain management, and digital marketing. Emerging topics, such as social and environmental responsibility, entrepreneurship, and new trends in marketing, resonate especially well with today's students who are striving for success in today's fast-paced, evolving business world. Captivating photos, screenshots, advertisements, and examples from actual life make concepts meaningful for students. A wealth of learning supplements, such as self-testing, videos, and an interactive marketing plan, further help your students develop critical decision-making and marketing skills.
- Author BiographyO. C. Ferrell (Ph.D., Louisiana State University) is University Distinguished Professor of Business Ethics at Belmont University. He most recently served nine years as University Distinguished Professor of Marketing and Creative Enterprise Scholar at the University of New Mexico. His academic research focuses on ethical decision-making, stakeholder relationships and social responsibility. He is a leading author in marketing ethics and stakeholder orientation to achieve marketing performance in organizations. Dr. Ferrell is past president of the Academic Council of the American Marketing Association and chaired the American Marketing Association Ethics Committee twice. Under his leadership, the committee developed the AMA Code of Ethics and the AMA Code of Ethics for Marketing on the Internet. He is Vice President of Publications for the Academy of Marketing Science. He has received the Cutco Vector Distinguished Marketing Educator Award from the Academy of Marketing Science. Dr. Ferrell is the co-author of 20 books and more than 100 articles. His articles have been published in the Journal of Marketing Research, Journal of Marketing, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Business Research, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and The Academy of Management Executive, as well as other journals. His MARKETING: CONCEPTS AND STRATEGY TEXT, co-authored with Dr. William Pride, is one of the most widely adopted principles of marketing text in the world. BUSINESS ETHICS: ETHICAL DECISION MAKING AND CASES, co-authored with John Fraedrich and Linda Ferrell, is one of today's leading business ethics texts. Dr. Ferrell has served as an expert witness on marketing issues for numerous legal cases, has been quoted in leading business publications, such as USA Today and Wall Street Journal, and has appeared on The Today Show to discuss marketing issues. William Pride (Ph.D., Louisiana State University) is a professor of marketing in the Mays Business School, Texas A&M University. In addition to this text, he is co-author of a market-leading principles of marketing book. Dr. Pride's research interests include advertising, promotion, and distribution channels, and his research articles have appeared in major professional journals, such as the Journal of Marketing, the Journal of Marketing Research, the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and the Journal of Advertising. Dr. Pride is a member of the American Marketing Association, Academy of Marketing Science, Society for Marketing Advances, and the Marketing Management Association. He has received the Marketing Fellow Award from the Society of Marketing Advances and the Marketing Innovation Award from the Marketing Management Association. Both of these are lifetime achievement awards.
- Author(s)O. C. Ferrell,William M. Pride
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/02/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight975 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.