All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive practical and theoretical foundation for all aspects of massage therapy. The book prepares students for clinical practice through the presentation of step-by-step techniques and treatments. This edition has been updated to take in changes to the Health Training Package which is updated every five years. The current package HTL07 was fully implemented at the start of academic 2008. This revision will include new material on electives such as providing services for people with disabilities, working in aged care and providing services for people with chronic disease states and life challenging illnesses.
- Author(s)David Stelfox,Lisa Casanelia
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication22/12/2009
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationMarrickville, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width208 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- felicityr195929 Sep, 2016by
Great book, even better price!
Easy to read with masses of required information - exactly what I was after.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.