All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA classic series in the field of quantitative measurement, Volume I introduces the distinct mathematical results that serve to formulate numerical representations of qualitative structures. Volume II extends the subject in the direction of geometrical, threshold, and probabilistic representations, and Volume III examines representation as expressed in axiomatization and invariance. 1971 edition.
- Author BiographyDavid H. Krantz is affiliated with Columbia University; R. Duncan Luce with the University of California, Irvine; and Patrick Suppes with Stanford University. Amos Tversky is deceased.
- Author(s)Amos Tversky,David H. Krantz,Patrick Suppes,R. Duncan Luce
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width160 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.