All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a parasitology text for biology and/or zoology students at the undergraduate level. Emphasizes principles with related information on the biology, physiology, morphology, and ecology of the major parasites of humans and domestic animals. This is t a diagstic manual for medical students.
- Author BiographyLarry S. Roberts e Professor Emeritus of Biology presso la Texas Tech University e Adjunct Professor presso la Florida International University.
- Author(s)John Janovy,Larry S. Roberts,Steve Nadler
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1769 g
- Width236 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.