All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the standard for KDE desktop environment, Trolltechs Qt is a necessary basis for all programmers who want to develop cross-platform applications on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and FreeBSD. A multitude of popular applications have been written in Qt including Adobe Photoshop Elements, Google Earth, Perforce Visual Client, and Skype. Foundations of Qt Development is based on Qt 4.2, and is aimed at C++ programmers who want to become proficient using this excellent toolkit to create graphical applications that can be ported to all major platforms. The book is focused on teaching you to write your own code in addition to using existing code. And common areas of confusion are identified, addressed, and answered.
- Author BiographyJohan Thelin has worked with software development since 1995 and has experience ranging from embedded systems to server-side enterprise software. He started using Qt in 2000 and has loved using it ever since. Since 2002, he has provided the Qt community with tutorials, articles, and help (most notably, he wrote the Independent Qt Tutorial ). He works as a consultant focusing on embedded systems, FPGA design, and software development.
- Author(s)Johan Thelin
- Date of Publication06/08/2007
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight953 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.