All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn summarizing current insights and controversies over concussions in athletics, this book makes the vital point that symptom resolution does t necessarily mean injury resolution. Research shows that dysfunctional pathways continue for extended periods even after a mir concussion. Until the consequences of short-term perturbations and long-term residual brain dysfunctions are better understood, concussions must be treated with respect and given a higher priority for continued research activity.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note91 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, 29 black & white tables, biography
- Weight765 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySemyon M. Slobounov,Wayne J. Sebastianelli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.