All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionFOUNDATIONS OF THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS, 2E, International Edition uses an integrated approach and a conversational writing style to thoroughly explore the intersection of law, business strategy, and ethics. With over 200 real-world cases and critical-thinking exercises the textbook walks readers through the business law concepts they're sure to face in their careers. And with its solid theme on ethics, FOUNDATIONS OF THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS, 2E, International Edition challenges readers to define their moral compasses within the business world. In addition, the textbook fulfills current curricular and AACSB accrediting standards.
- Author BiographyMarianne M. Jennings, Emeritus Professor of Legal and Ethical Studies, has taught at the WP Carey School of Business, Arizona State University since 1977. She has six textbooks and four monographs in circulation in the areas of business ethics, ethical culture, and legal environment. She was director of the Lincoln Center for Applied Ethics from 1995 to 1999. Ms. Jennings has worked with government agencies, professional organizations, colleges and universities, and Fortune 100 companies on ethics training and culture. She is a contributing editor of Corporate Finance Review and Real Estate Law Journal. Two of her books have been named Library Journal's book of the year. Her books have been translated into three languages. Her book, THE SEVEN SIGNS OF ETHICAL COLLAPSE, was published by St Martin's Press and has been used as both an audit tool and a primer by numerous organizations for creating and sustaining an ethical culture. In 2011, she was named one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders by Trust Across America and in 2012, she was named one of the 100 most influential people in business ethics by Ethisphere magazine. Ms. Jennings served on the board of directors for Arizona Public Service (now Pinnacle West), the owner of the Palo Verde Nuclear Station, from 1987 through 2000. She has served on INPO's advisory council since 2005. In 2015, she was named an affiliated scholar with the Center for the Study of Economic Liberty at Arizona State University. She conducts ethics training and ethical culture assessments for businesses, including Fortune 100 companies, government agencies, professional associations, and nonprofit organizations.
- Author(s)Marianne Jennings
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight946 g
- Width202 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 2nd Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.