All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionMartin Heibel analyzes founder turver in German venture capital backed start-up companies. He develops two unique data sets specifically assembled through an experiment and an online survey. His in-depth analyses cover antecedents and performance implications of founder turver. They combine venture capitalists' as well as entrepreneurs' perspectives on founder turver, and yield detailed insights into the interaction between financiers and founders.
- Author BiographyDr. Martin Heibel promovierte bei Prof. Dietmar Harhoff, Ph.D., am Institut fur Innovationsforschung, Technologiemanagement und Entrepreneurship der Universitat Munchen. Er ist Grunder und Geschaftsfuhrer der IntraWorlds GmbH.
- Author(s)Martin Heibel
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication09/10/2008
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInnovation und Entrepreneurship
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight363 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byDietmar Harhoff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.