All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for all people using, owning, or collecting fountain pens and their matching pencils. It introduces the beginning pen collector to the hobby and answers questions asked by advanced pen collectors about the earliest and rarest pens. With over 1,000 fountain pens illustrated in full color, it will identify pens and provide the opportunity to examine many rare pens that were produced. The examples represent the whole range of the history and production of fountain pens, from the earliest to the present, and from the most common to the rarest. L.E. Waterman, Parker, Swan, Sheaffer, Wahl-Eversharp, Mont Blanc, Crocker, Chilton, Moore, A.A. Waterman and many other companies are included. A large representation of company advertising has been gathered. A must for collectors, dealers, and all those who appreciate the ingenuity and creativity of industry.
- Author BiographyStuart Schneider, a professional photographer, took the photos for this book. Schneider is also the author of 22 books on collectibles, minerals, and ghost photography.
- Author(s)George Fischler,Stuart Schneider
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1000+ color photos
- Weight2200 g
- Width236 mm
- Height307 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.