Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon the ancient wisdom of Tibetan monks, yoga practitioners, and indigeus people, this manual for aging is an informative and inspiring guide for coaching those in the second half of life to feel and look great. A combination of do-in-an ancient technique of self-massage that strengthens the chi and circulation and warms the body from the inside out-yoga poses, and breathing exercises, this program offers a simple approach that can be done in the comfort of the home. An immediate understanding of how to breathe will help practitioners live in a more conscious and efficient way, and the poses will build confidence for a healthier, longer life. A well-researched study, this is an invaluable tool for urishing an aging inner and outer radiance.
- Author BiographyNaomi Sophia Call is a certified Kripalu yoga teacher. She lives in Encinitas, California.
- Author(s)Naomi Sophia Call
- PublisherFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Date of Publication09/02/2011
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationForres
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFindhorn Press Ltd.
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width225 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.