All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.69
- AU $44.16Trending at AU $49.40
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.25
- AU $18.09Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $45.99
- AU $39.59Trending at AU $48.92
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $17.05
About this product
- Description<b>Four Card DrawAllen Ring won the Red Rock Ranch in a poker game. But a man was shot in the back there a couple of years back. The murder is still unsolved, but someone seems convinced that Allen Ring has the missing answer. Ross Bilton was one of the men who found the body, and w he's the town marshall. Ring finds himself in the middle of a mysterious conflict--and maybe headed for a showdown with the marshall. <b>Get Out of TownEver since his father died, fourteen-year-old Tom Fairchild has helped his mother keep the ranch going. Soon it would be time to gather the cattle to market, and Tom was sent to ride into town to hire a hand. When he chose a stranger named Riley, the townspeople, the former hands, and the local law didn't approve. Worse yet, the sheriff said Riley was a former convict. But Tom didn't care. It was the first real decision Tom ever made on his own. Now he must face a threat closer to home, a danger he never expected. Tom Fairchild isn't about to back down--but he's in more trouble than he can handle by himself. <b>One for the Pot</b> The life of a mail-order bride was breeze. It seemed to Laurie Bonnet she couldn't do even the simplest thing right. She couldn't make a cup of coffee fit for a dog, so how was she going to help her man in a war over his land? When things get too tough, Lauire decides to flee back home. On the trail she gets lost and meets up with a mysterious old man who teaches her a few things about love and courage. And she'll need plenty of both when she returns to stand by her husband. Because w the Miller clan has hired themsleves a gunman to run Steve Bonnet off his land - or put him under the ground.
- Author Biography<b>Louis L'Amour</b>, truly America's favorite storyteller, was the first fiction writer ever to receive the Congressional Gold Medal from the United States Congress in honor of his life's work, and was also awarded the Medal of Freedom. There are more than 265 million copies of his books in print worldwide.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House US Audio
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Read byDramatization
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time180
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.